|Welcome to my space|
You're at my blog, please feel free to talk to me anytime-
Life is too goddamn short not to be happy. It’s the longest fucking thing we experience and it’s whatever comes after we die or whatever happened before doesn’t matter because we are living in the moment right now. Do things that make you happy because you’re worth it and this is your life.
One day Ill live on my own
Ill have a cute little apartment and a yoga mat that I exercise on every day
Maybe Ill go on a juice cleanse, or Ill go vegan
In the middle of the night, in just my panties and a tshirt
Ill dance to music and make a snack
One day Ill go to University or work and Ill make money and new friends
My life will be completely different than it is in this moment
Ill be on my own
Ill be free
And that terrifies me
But then I think to when Ill live on my own
In a cute little apartment, dancing in my underwear
And I smile big and I think
Itll all be okay
6 hours ago1,785,361 plays
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
6 hours ago5,845 plays